You Found Me
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” -Anaïs Nin
Welcome. I’m so glad you’re here.
In a macadamia nutshell, here’s some of what I’m cooking up:
- book stuff: My memoir Wish I Had a River is now out on submission to publishers. I’ll soon be starting a novel set in South Africa, and am going back to SA in Jan. 2016.
- writing samples: I offer freelance editing services and write short stories and essays
- what I will stand up and speak about in front of crowds of people
- The Desire Map workshops: just did one at Seattle’s East West Bookshop in Oct. 2015!
- riffing on travel, mental health and life on my blog
What about you?
Take a sec and introduce yourself, if you’d like. Because not every conversation can start in the Costco food court. Although many do. I’ve had a few there myself.